TouchRight integrates with Fixflo, the market-leading online repair reporting system for rented properties. Customers with Fixflo and TouchRight accounts are able to integrate the two systems seamlessly, so that repairs and photos identified in a TouchRight report can be pushed to Fixflo and tracked through the Fixflo workflow management tool. Do this on the go in the TouchRight app or back in the office on the dashboard…simple!
Steps to connect:
- Steps to connect are available for Account Owners to view and action in the My Account>Integrations area.
- In short, copy your Fixflo URL, and generate a Fixflo token key in your Fixflo account, and add to your TouchRight dashboard account, then validate the connection.
- Within a TouchRight report, you can identify and tag a specific repair and photos, which generates an ‘Issue’.
- Tag your issues on- the-go in the TouchRight app or back in the office on the dashboard, including photos. You can also convert tenant comments to issues, selecting the option to ‘Push to Fixflo’.
- All repairs and issues pushed to Fixflo can then be tracked through the Fixflo workflow management tool and any status updates in Fixflo can be reflected in your TouchRight dashboard via a ‘Check for Updates’ button.
- Option to sync property data from Fixflo to TouchRight is also available (if not using another Back Office/CRM integration).
If you’re interested to find out more, please contact us for more details.