TouchRight integrates with Reapit, the property software platform used by leading agents. Reapit’s property software helps agents grow their businesses across sales, lettings, and property management, allowing agents to get the most out of their marketing investments, accelerate sales progression, and dramatically improve productivity across their businesses with an intuitive and fully integrated suite of products on a cloud hosted database.
Some of the features and benefits of integrating include:
- No duplication – property, appointment, tenant & landlord information shared from Reapit to TouchRight
- Everything kept in sync – updates shared between Reapit and TouchRight seamlessly and in real-time – whether updating a property, tenancy, appointment or report
- Reports easily accessible – completed property reports instantly available in Reapit
- Save time and effort – no double-entry data!
- In your Reapit Connect account, go to the Apps area, browse to find TouchRight and then install the App.
- In your TouchRight account, go to the Integrations area (My Account>Integrations), open Reapit, login to your Reapit Connect account and then:
- Select Appointment Types to pull in from Reapit to TouchRight
- Select Branches to connect with TouchRight
- Add your Reapit user IDs to your TouchRight user IDs
You’re then ready to go!
Once the connection is set up, property information will seamlessly flow from Reapit into TouchRight, once an appointment has been scheduled in Reapit.
- Appointment details from Reapit (date, time, appointment type) will instantly be available in TouchRight. The property details (address, tenant, landlord information) will automatically be added to TouchRight.
- In TouchRight you then simply add the report template to the appointment, and it is ready to sync to the TouchRight app.
- And finally, once a property report has been completed in TouchRight, the report PDF will instantly be available against the property in Reapit for easy access.
Pricing Information – charges apply from April 2021
Due to the charges that TouchRight has to pay Reapit for being part of the Marketplace and additional data fees per customer for using the integration, there will be a small additional cost to our customers when connecting the two platforms.
Once we have a greater understanding of the level of customer usage we will finalise the additional fees, however we anticipate they will start from £5 + VAT per month, in addition to your TouchRight subscription.
You will not be charged by Reapit Ltd for any costs associated with using the TouchRight integration.
If you’re interested to find out more, please contact us for more details.